Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

I'll Admit it!

I am a fan of Duck Dynasty...and so is my family! We even introduced my parents to the show this past summer.  I have to admit, I really didn't want to like the show, but I am a fan now!  And I miss DD while they are on break.

Admit it, you watch it too, right?!  Si is my favorite.  Who is your favorite?  I heard that Si almost wasn't in the show. I cannot imagine him not being in the show.  Can you? Maybe I need to read the Duck Commander book.

Our Rachel had the blessing of ministering in Florida at Beach Reach over Spring Break.  Most of my days on spring break, I sleep in and simply enjoy my break. This year, we stayed up till the wee hours of the morning praying as our daughter and thousands others ministered to the college crowd during Spring Break.

Rachel would text us the first names of people she was able to visit with and asked us to pray.  We weren't with her physically, but we were in spirit!  What an incredible week she had. What a blessing to serve!

It wasn't all work though.  Look where she got to visit on her way back to Texas:



Rachel texted us this image from the long van trip home. She was so excited! Fun times!

No comments: