Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Do You Ikea?



My Office is in serious need of organizing....again! {Sigh!} It's the one room in my house (okay my walk-in prop closet needs help too) that only I dare to go! Can anyone relate?

My disaster of an office has been weighing me down lately but I can't seem to find the time or the desire to get organizing.  We had our cabinet maker price extending the shelves and building more built ins around my photography needs but I would rather go on vacation than upgrade my cabinets right now.  Oiy!

What to do, what to do?  And then an Ikea ad appeared in my inbox.  Ikea? Ahhhh,  I like the idea of Ikea, I certainly like their advertised prices, but I've never been.  I think Ikea and I need to meet.  :-)

So help this girl out and please tell me: Have you been to Ikea?  What did you buy?  Do I need to bring a trailer when we go?  I hear that it can be an all day affair and that they even offer childcare....does that include husbands too?  Ha!!!  Just kidding.

If you Ikea, do you have any tips?  The catalog itself looks a bit overwhelming.


No comments: