2. Only in Texas can you have 72 degree weather on Sunday and freezing cold, blowing snow, and blowing dirt the very next day. I think it is all of 37 degrees outside as I am typing this and I am wondering if our back fence is going to remain standing against this 65 mph wind. Our trash dumpster outside already bit the dust. Oiy!
3. I still can't believe our youngest daughter just went to prom this weekend. She looked so gorgeous! (See yesterday's pic).
4. Only two more weeks until Spring Break!!!! I'm a teacher, can you tell? Ha!
5. I am married to an incredible man who loves me well. Not only did I work my tail off for this year's prom and stood on my feet decorating and running prom most of Saturday and all of Saturday night from 6 until nearly 2 in the morning, my man did too! He even took Hannah to her hair appointment while I put the finishing touches on prom. Yes, I am dearly loved! He has no idea I am posting this picture...he was testing my light for me. I think he is so handsome in his pink shirt that matched my outfit perfectly. We go together like peas and carrots (name that movie!).
6. The EASIEST punch in the world is white grape juice and sprite! Mix 3 liters with one jug of white grape juice, stir, and add in ice to keep it cold. Yum!
7. Have you seen this video? Oh my goodness, it makes me laugh!
8. And I'm sorry, but this one makes me laugh...but probably because it is not my child doing this:
9. We have a new mattress! It's one of those fancy Serta Optimum beds that keeps you cool at night. My man sleeps kind of hot while I like to be bundled up like an Eskimo. The first night I nearly froze to death but my man was happy and I was all sexy in my flannel pjs, socks, and the covers up to my nose. The mattress is awfully hard when you first slide into bed but then cradles you a bit. The second night, my man found me jumping on the bed trying to break that thing in. And I slept much better that night. I still feel like I am getting a chiropractic adjustment when I crawl into bed but I think we both are sleeping better.
10. Have you eaten at the Moose Deli before? They will make a chopped salad for you and it is incredible!!! Well, incredible as far as salads go. Yum....I may have to go there for dinner tonight. Whew! I made it to ten things. Happy Tuesday!