Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

"S" Family {A Sneak Peek}

What an amazing family this is...and such a special session! We were celebrating this little cutie's 2nd birthday:


Oh, those sweet eyes!  He LOVED my Hannah and would hardly take his eyes off of her.  I was thrilled when he looked my way for this next image. Be still my heart!


And we were celebrating this gorgeous mommy who will have another precious bundle of baby blue joy soon.  I know where the little guy gets his gorgeous eyes!


He looked my way only because Hannah banana was right beside me....love this sweet capture:


I am so excited for the days to come for this precious family of three...soon to be four!

No comments: