Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

My Nephew is a Middle School Baller!

My oldest nephew is old enough to play on our middle school's 7th grade team. Seriously?! When did he become old enough to do that?! In between teaching my high school classes and a quick photo shoot after school, I was able to watch part of his very first middle school basketball game. Yay!!!

Nearly out of breath, I quickly found a seat only to find his game was set back a bit.  Great! I hadn't missed it. Here he is, on his very first game in middle school. He is #5...the ginger who was so pumped about his first game that he was actually jumping with his team mate.  Priceless capture!


With the game delay, and only minutes before Hannah's varsity game, I didn't get to watch much of his very first 7th Grade game.  But, I was thankful to watch the part that I did see.

Free throws are much more interesting when you are the one shooting....that's what I think my nephew was pondering in the image below:


And then my nephew dribbled down court and nearly scored!  Woo hoo!


And then I headed to the high school to watch my baby girl play ball!!! It was a full but busy night and I loved every second!


No comments: