Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

My Favorite Flautist

The first weekend in December brought a flurry of activity. Hannah played basketball in a tournament about 45 minutes away on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, and Sunday played in the Band's annual Christmas Concert.

I already posted pictures from the basketball tournament, but thought I would post a few band pics too. Hannah plays the flute...and naturally is my favorite flautist! She and her fellow flautist ensemble won state in May so I always look forward to hearing my baby girl play her flute.



Hannah played the offertory in church this past Sunday right before her daddy and I sang and before her grandpa (my dad) preached. That was a pretty special Sunday. It was my mom's birthday too....and she was sick-bless her heart!


1 comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Such a talented family. And I hope your Mom was able to have a happy birthday regardless of being sick and I hope she's feeling better now.
Hugs!
Kim