Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

SYATP 2011

Today our school took part in See You at the Pole 2011. Many students, some armed with Starbucks coffee (Hello?? Did you forget about your computer teacher?) and donuts arrived early to gather together and pray.



What a glorious morning to pray and worship the One who is so worthy of our praise. The sunrise this morning reminded me of Psalm 19:1, "The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands."



What a great joy and privilege to be there this morning.

2 comments:

bp said...

:) So encouraging to see this group of students and teachers gathered to pray.

BARBIE said...

This encourages my heart to see this generation of young people boldy taking a stand for Christ.