Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Hoopin' It Up

I really didn't mean to leave you with "Feeling a Bit Frazzled" for so long (my last post if you missed it). I am doing much better.  Life is still busy...but God is soooooo good!  Photography orders are coming in and UPS and Fed ex are beginning to make daily stops at my house delivering all of the photos, cards, storyboards, and canvas orders. 

It is beginning to feel alot like Christmas~I said feel like, not look like.  I didn't get to decorate on my birthday after all, but I'll find the time soon...I keep telling myself... because I'm feeling the need to deck the halls and walls and trees.  After all, we have the birthday of the King of kings and Lord of lords to celebrate!  I can't wait!


In the middle of it all, my baby girl had a basketball game last night.  Mr. Incredible, Rachel, Poppie, and I made the long trip to watch her play and I'm so glad that we did!  How could I miss it!?  Hello!

Here is Hannah (red #50) getting ready for the jump ball.  I giggled when I saw this picture and the look on the opponents face and a few of the fans (from the other team) in the 4th row in the stands.  It wasn't an even match up. Hannah towered above this girl...and I have to admit....I like it that way!

I have several more pictures that I snapped with my camera between the first picture and this one (I can get a minumum of 7 frames per second), but I'll spare you and just show you the jump. 
Hannah got the ball to her team and off they went.  I think we scored 12 points in the first few minutes.  Hannah did her thing on the court by having 5 slams (I think they are her favorites).  She looks so tall in this picture:
She surprised us by playing power post.  I was wondering why she wasn't on the baseline but instead at the 3 point line.  It was exciting to watch. 
She still managed to post up near the basket  and scored 13 points for her team.
And we think she had 8 assists.  This was a sweet play.  She would be the power post, get the ball, turn, her friend Skylar would set a fierce screen, and then Hannah would throw it to her team mate who was strategically placed on the baseline. It worked every time!
I love this next one too.  I have 8 more pictures of her taking this shot.  She made it, by the way, and I cheered like normal. I just need to remember to take a picture of the ball actually going in the basket.  I get so excited when she makes a basket that I snap a picture of her shooting it and then I cheer.  Note to self:  snap picture then cheer.  Ha! The girls won 58-18.  Woo hoo!!!!
This next picture is for Hannah....to prove to her daddy that she does jump in the games (I love you Mr. Incredible...but see??  Our baby does jump...when she wants too). 
I love basketball season!!!!  Go Hannah!

2 comments:

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Go Hannah is right!!!! I too <3 hoop season and it's clear to see Hannah's got ball. hee..hee..

I LOVE the pictures you've taken..they really capture the game and her talent.

We are packing up (within the hour) and heading out on a 2 1/2 hour one way drive to watch Andrew's college team. GO RAMS.

We'll be in good company though....a couple of his college friends are gonna hop a ride with us...and Andrew will be so surprised.

Say a prayer for us...Duluth,MN is WAY up north.....and they always seem to have tons of snow. In fact, they are suppose to get 10 inches tomorrow...but thankfully, we'll be back home around midnight.

Erica said...

I love all the action shots you get.
She is going to love having those one day!