Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

The "H" Family {A Sneak Peak}

Saturday afternoon was the perfect day to meet up with the fabulous "H" family to take their family portraits.  The weather could not have been more perfect!  Delight!  It was so perfect that there were three other photographers in our same location taking family portraits.  I couldn't believe it.  We still managed to find prime locations and enough time to have 2 clothing changes.  I had the best time with this family who were oh so very posh in their perfectly coordinated outfits. Great job, Frances! 


I love this first pictures because I captured Mr. H in a full out smile.  He is a wise man of very few words....and as pumped about family portraits as most men are.  So, I love it that I somehow was able to capture a smile.  You won't believe how it happened.  Open mouth...insert foot! 

I think someone who looks a lot like me might have said something about what a lucky man he is to be surrounded by such beautiful women.  And then this person, who couldn't possibly have been me, said something like, "Mr. Incredible is surrounded by women too.  In fact, we had to get a boy dog so he would have another male around the house" and then I heard this person, oh alright it was me! say, "but we had him fixed."  And then they all smiled and I realized what I had just implied....so I quickly said, "the dog!  Not Mr. Incredible."  Oiy!  The things I say to get real smiles.  I still can't believe I said that! Can you????

Okay, enough with the embarrassing stories.  And back to the sneak peak.

 I didn't have to say anything embarrassing to get this smile, he just had to stand next to his sweetheart and
it came naturally.  True love!


Miss Brooke is one of Hannah's buddies at school and they play on the same basketball team.  Don't let her beautiful, innocent looks fool you, because she can beast it up on the basketball court! And I am sooooo ready for basketball season!  Yay!

Wait till you see her fabulous boots! Miss Brooke, anytime you happen to grow tired of those boots in all of their fabulousness, I'm your girl. They are soooooo cool and look awesome on you! 



And then she proudly wore Baylor green in honor of her photographer...because she knew Baylor and Texas A&M were about to play a little football.  Wasn't that sweet?  I'm kidding of course...but I loved the green.  Nice choice! Supermodel pose time!


"H" family, I hoped you enjoyed your sneak peak; there are many more photos to follow.  I certainly enjoyed spending time with ya'll Saturday night.  Thanks for putting up with me, Mr. "H."  See ya'll at the basketball game Monday night! 

No comments: