Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

She Calls it Frank!

After school Monday afternoon, the girls and I were chilling before band practice and one act play auditions, yes we are only in the 2nd week of school and life is BUSY.  I was working on my laptop in the family room with my girls who were watching a rerun of Gilmore Girls.  I noticed Hannah was lying/laying on the floor patting her tummy.  I asked her what she was doing and she quickly replied, "I'm checking on Frank."

I looked over the top of my laptop and and inquisitively asked, "Who's Frank?"  To which Hannah replied, "It's my belly button hair.  I call him Frank."  And then we all cracked up laughing!  She looked at me as if everyone names their belly button hair and what was my problem.  And that made me laugh all the more.

A few minutes later, Rachel answered the telephone.  Mr. Incredible was calling to ask about our schedules and things.  Rachel decided to talk to her daddy while plopping herself on the arm of the couch...which apparently was slippery because she fell back and landed on to the couch...and we all cracked up laughing again.

Belly laughs with my girls and Frank....I love my life!

1 comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh it's so good to hear that stuff like that goes on at other people's houses! LOL!
Say hi to Frank for me! Ha!
HUGS
Kim