Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

First Week

I'm just stopping in to say hello!  We are in the full swing of school right now with something every night this week.  There is nothing like diving in, right?  With senior pictures, filling photography orders, my responsibilities at school, my girls' activities at school, and church, life is full...and God is good! And sleep is very easy to come by at night. 

We had a little hint of fall in the air this morning which filled this heart of mine with all kinds of delight.  The 80 degree temps are a welcome relief from the 100s any day!

I better get back to class.  I hope you are having a blessed week too! What are you up to?

4 comments:

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Ha...I <3 your HINT of fall..in the 80's. We woke up to 59 degree's this morning!! Take about COOL!!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I'm going to miss your fun filled posts because I'm pretty sure you won't be posting like you did. But as long as you throw me some bait every now and again to feed my appetite I'll be alright. LOL!

Have a great rest of your week.
Kim

bp said...

Caleb thought it was fall when we went outside this morning!

We are enjoying the first week of first grade!

Lana said...

I agree with Kim...just a few small bites every now and then! :)

I have NO kids this week and I'm relaxing...there is no waiting in the stores b/c everyone is back in school. I LOVE IT!!!