Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Nephew-palooza!

Last week was "Anniversary" week.  We celebrated 20 years and Mr. Incredible's sister and brother-in-law celebrated 19 years.  They called to see if our girls could watch their cousins while they had a romantic dinner together.  Rachel had an event later on in the evening so we just told them to bring the nephews over and we would have an Aunt Kiki and Uncle night. 

Mr. Incredible had to work late so he missed out on a lot of the fun but I captured a little bit of it for him and I thought I would share it with you.  If you need a little giggle or a laugh too check out the photos below.

My youngest nephew, we call him "My Lieb" or "Double A" started the dining entertainment.  He said, "Hey Aunt Kiki, look what I can do!"...and the games began!

Not only can he pick his nose while eating pizza (these photos will be great at his wedding rehearsal dinner one day many years from now...breathe Melissa, breathe) but he can make his eyes go in different directions...I'm not kidding! See (all the while keeping pizza in his mouth~true talent):

Andrew, his older brother, said, "Aunt Kiki, I can do that too.  Watch!"  And this is what he did:

Umm. not quite there yet buddy.  He didn't believe me so I showed him the picture and then we both died laughing and then he tried again:

We call it his constipated look!  Haaaaa! No, really!  It's pretty close.  And then my girls got in on the action.  Here is Rachel trying to do the Double A eye trick:

Nope...next!  Hannah got in on the action too (and no she doesn't wear glasses these are pretend glasses from the Hawk Nelson concert.  They use to have 3d lenses in them.  She just feels like she looks more like Taylor Swift with them on so she wears them every stinkin' place we go.  My dad use wear glasses like these when he was in the army reserves.  They remind me of combat-boots.  Fashionable?  I dunno!):

We are all a wee bit competitive so here is Andrew's third attempt at the "Double A" eyes:

Not even close but I nearly fall on the floor with laughter everytime I see it. 

Hey "Double A," show us one more time...pretty please with sugar on top.  I'll take you to Sonic and get you a cherry slush and french fries if you show us one more time....please!

Awesome!  And then the natives became restless and came up with all kinds of poses for the camera:


We have got to have nephew-palooza time more often! 

5 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

OH HAVE MERCY! That was hilarious. And so something we would do here. In fact we probably have! LOL!
All caught on film and ready for blackmail later in life! LOL!
Have a fabulous day my friend.
Kim

Heart2Heart said...

Stopping by after visiting Kim's Friday Funnies! You have a classic funny family. Love the final picture.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Leaon Mary said...

*shaking my head*..... girl... yall have too much stinkin fun.
Thanks for the laughter!
Hug the kids.... they're all...
ahem...... very talented. lol

Blue Creek Home said...

Who needs movie night when you have this bunch!!!!

They are so cute and you can tell they are having lots of fun.

Rhonda

12-arrows said...

adorable!!!! and your girl does look like Taylor Swift with those glasses on! actually she's cuter than Taylor Swift!! LOVED the pics, love how you enjoy and laugh at simple things. . . we tend to forget to do that sometimes!