Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Rejoicing!

Photobucket

I just had to drop by to tell you the great news! My sister-in-law called us last night to let us know that our youngest nephew "Double-A" asked Jesus to be his Saviour last night...and we are rejoicing!!!!!

His older brother was saved and baptized this past Easter Sunday so you can imagine our absolute joy. Our family circle is complete and we are just beside ourselves with joy overflowing.

Double "A", I penned these words to your brother only a few months ago and now I want to share them with you too:

Oh, sweet nephew, this is the day we have all prayed for since the day that you were born. We are all so very proud of you and so thankful to God for your decision! This is the BEST decision of your life. Oh, there is nothing better than asking Jesus to be your Savior and your Lord! He loves you more than you can possibly imagine and He has great big things in store for you life! Thank you for sharing your exciting news with us!!!! Glory! Thank you, Jesus! We rejoice in Your great salvation (Isaiah 25:9).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one of the most exciting things in our earthly lives - to witness someone turning their life over to Christ!
Can I get an amen??? AMEN!

Leaon Mary said...

Is this the "little lieb?"

PARTY TIME!!!!!
Welcome to the family lil bro!

BARBIE said...

Rejoicing with you! Such great news!