Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Family BBQ

Monday night's family BBQ was a lot of fun. The little cousins were full of energy and joy. Poppie asked me to bring my camera and I was thrilled. I think I was there only a few minutes when the little cousins spotted my camera and starting crawling up into the big tree exclaiming, "Take my picture!" I loved every second. I had hoped to capture all of the cousins but I got to visiting and forgot...sorry. Here are several of my faves:

Photobucket

Oh, these eyes! Can you say future heartbreaker?

Photobucket

One of his big sisters is a fashion queen. Look at her awesome gloves:

Photobucket

Oh and this little cutie pie showing me her giant leaf from the tree:

Photobucket

And these eyes too...oh my goodness gracious! She was so funny. I asked her if I could please take her picture with the Bob the builder hat and she said yes but just one! So cute!

Photobucket

I heard my oldest nephew say, "Aunt Kiki! Aunt Kiki! Take my picture!" I turned around to see this! "A" loves ribs!

Photobucket

Rachel with one of her cousins.

Photobucket

Hannah having some cousin talk:

Photobucket
And then the boys found some beauty parlor toys. They tried to get Hannah but she ran for the hills. Poor Rachel. Look at her face! Is this not hysterical?!

Photobucket

And then the newest rowdiest cousin stepped in to style Rachel's hair. Can you say "Beauty School drop out!" (name that movie!) Run, Rachel, run!

Photobucket
Fun times together.

4 comments:

Debra Kaye said...

Oh Kristi.....GREASE is the movie! Those pics are to die for. I love your insignia on them. Awesome! It's so good to see Rachel smiling so big!! And did you allow Hannah to get taller...Oy Vay!

I've been missin ya....just a lot of heartache and trying to hang in there, my friend. I miss Josh like crazy. Big hugs!!

bp said...

Those are fun cousin memories! The beauty shop picture is hillarious!

Thank you so much for your prayers. We value them!

Bethany

BARBIE said...

This looks like a fun photo shoot. Love the pictures!

Erica said...

You have gotten SO good with your camera!
Love the beautiful photos!