Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Baby "A"~A Newborn Sneak Peak

I just spent the most wonderful time with baby boy "A" today.  He is all of only 3 weeks old and oh so very adorable.  He and I developed quite a bond.  Yes, we did.  He felt so comfortable with me that he peed all over me...I am not kidding.  Remember?  I have daughters who don't come with that kind of equipment.  I forgot for a split second that if a certain area gets any breeze whatsoever it's going to spew...and spew all the way down my leg.  But, I didn't mind.  I'll take that over the other any day.  Ha!

Baby "A," I hope your mommy and daddy like this little sneak peak into your very first photo session.  Just be prepared, GQ may be calling you one day. 

5 comments:

Karen M said...

Oh, how precious. I'm going to try my hand at a baby photo session tomorrow. Really looking forward to it. She's about 2 months old.

Kathy C. said...

Absolutely beautiful! :)

Erica said...

Those pictures are AMAZING! How did you get so good?
What kind of lighting did you use...they really are beautiful and your blog makeover looks awesome as well.

Old Centennial Farmhouse said...

Oh, they are just gorgeous! What a sweet little man! I am new to your blog and believe I'll stay awhile and take a look around!
XOXO
Joni

BARBIE said...

Girl, you have some serious photography skills. These are crazy good. I love them!