Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Yes! It's Friday!

Happy Friday! After yesterday, I feel like I am crawling to the finish line of this week. do you ever feel like that? My high school students are a bit on the cranky side...they are ready for summer break and their teacher is too! Our schedules are filled to overflowing at home and at school and to top it all, I had to see an orthopedic doctor yesterday because my knee is still bothering me after my fall in front of all of my UIL students 7 weeks ago.

The doctor prescribed physical therapy two times a week. Great! I'll try to work that in. I'm thankful that nothing is broken but I am not too thrilled about being in therapy. Ha! That last line I just typed makes me giggle. If summer doesn't come very soon I may have to be in therapy (not that having to be in therapy is a laughing matter....my mood is a bit on the random side today~sorry if I offended anyone).

I'll try to get back on track. Hmmm...what was I wanting to post today?

Oh, yeah. I didn't post pictures of Hannah's middle school dance last week. Hannah just broke up with her boyfriend (take a breath Mr. Incredible(that's what I call my hubby)) so she wasn't sure that she wanted to go to the spring dance but her friends talked her in to going and she had the BEST time.

All sorts of friends asked her to dance including one special friend (long breaths, Mr. Incredible). She had fun telling me all about it. Here is what my baby girl looked like before she headed to the dance:



Photobucket

I'm loving her boots (thank you Nonnie & Poppie):

Photobucket



Taylor Swift is one of her favorite artists. Can you tell?

On another note, one of my senior students in my Multi Media class at school is trying to finish up her senior announcements. She is trying to save a little money so she had a friend take her photos. She proudly showed them to me this week. The photos were good but I asked her if she would let me play with them a little bit. She agreed. This is the photo that I started with (again I did not take this photo):

Photobucket

And here is the After:

Photobucket

She was excited and I was so pleased to get to help her. Photoshop is so cool!

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the world today. Ya'll bless me more than you know!

4 comments:

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Oh friend..your pooor knee!! Hope it's better soon.

I must tell you...that as I saw the photo of your daughter (I <3 her boots by the way) I thought she looked like Taylor Swift..and then..lo..and behold..I scroll down and you said the same thing. Too funny.

Great Photoshop work too!! I need to check out that program.

Happy Friday friend.

BARBIE said...

I am so sorry about your knee. Praying that it heals quickly. Your Hannah is so beautiful and does bare a striking resemblance to Taylor Swift. And yes, those boots are amazing! How fun!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Great job on the photo editing. You can see her face so much better!
And my daughter is loving your daughter's boots! LOL!
Did I miss the lake pictures?
I'll have to go back and see.
Hugs and Happy Mother's day.
Kim

Leaon Mary said...

Love your humor, and no one here was offended what so ever. lol
Love the pictures. I wish Nonnie n poppie would adopt me. I have had my eye on those boots at Atwoods and one of these days.*.... my only problem is my legs don't look anything like that in my boots. lol If you took my picture you'd have to photoshop my fat n veins out. lol
Okay, I gotta go find your snake story because I remember seeing the title and somehow got distracted and missed it all together.
Love your pics my lieb!