Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Mr. SHS Pageant

Tonight our high school is sponsoring a Mr. SHS Pageant where the guys dress up as...um...how do I say it...girls! It's a fun tradition to raise some money for FFA (Future Farmers of America). Rachel is sponsoring one of her football buddies. He is a super sweet, extremely fun, full of energy, but a very macho kind of guy...and he is a good sport too.

Last night Spencer came over to put together his ensemble. He had to come up with a talent, something to wear for the talent competition, and formal wear. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. He asked the girls why he was doing this and they replied that if he wins then he will win some money and then it was game on. Nothing like a little competition to make this manly man go all out for a beauty pageant.

He tried on several outfits and in between a lot of giggles and a few tears from laughing so hard, I tried to snap a few photos (they are not quite as clear as I would have liked for them to be because I was having a hard time holding my camera still...with all of the giggling and all). Here is Spencer, or should I say "Sissie":

Photobucket

The dress would not go around his massive shoulders so Rachel and her friend Kim improvised and pinned a silver shawl to "Sissie's" dress:

Photobucket

And then the girls had fun trying on different wigs:

Photobucket
Then they tried on this outfit for the talent competition. I think "Sissie" is singing Shania Twain's song, "Man, I Feel like a Woman" which is perfect. Look at Rachel's face as Spencer is primping and stylin' in front of the mirror:

Photobucket

Looking good:

Photobucket
Except for a few "girl" issues. He asked for my help, but there was no way I was going there. I like my job as a teacher. So, Kim stepped in and made him some "girls"....thank you, Kim!

I think "Sissie" is looking more like a beauty pageant contestant after all:

Photobucket
Well, maybe not! Keep your arms down, Spencer!

Photobucket

Oh, he is such a good sport. We hope that he wins tonight's pageant!
Go Spencer!

3 comments:

bp said...

That's just hillarious!!! We did this our senior year also. The pictures make me laugh when I see them now. Have fun and I look forward to hearing the results!

Tracy said...

What a riot! He is indeed a good sport...hope he wins! = )

Leaon Mary said...

I'm totally laughin my keester off.
HILARIOUS. GO SISSY?!
HEEHEEHAAHAHOOHOOHAAHAHA.

DANG GIRL.