Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Seriously...Space Bags Work!

Have you seen all of the Spacebag commercials? Yeah, me too. I've debated about buying them almost as much as I have debated trying the Bumpits (has anyone tried these).
Target had them on sale, so I decided to give them a try.
In my process of cleaning out every drawer, I decided to tackle the Linen Closet.
Here is a small stack of special baby blankets that belonged to the girls and I:

The thought of protecting these blankets with a Spacebag was intriguing. Here is the before:


And the after:
It took a little bit of maneuvering, but it really worked!

And it was fun too! Hmm, where else can I use these little bags of goodness?


4 comments:

Lana said...

My parents owned a Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner aka Jaws. It came with bags that were similar. We used to put the couch cushions in them then suck the air out of them. They said it suffocated dust mites or any other thing that may have been on there. One thing for sure, it provided entertainment for us - living in the country we were deprived of cable tv. ;) LOL.

Blessings to you!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

My mother in law swears by those bags. She puts all her winter clothes in there and other things for when we are having a hurricane they are easy to throw in the car! Since she lives in a single wide trailer she has to be ready to boogie!
Great job my friend. I would have like to see the video of you trying to get them in there. Can you reenact that please? LOL
HUgs.
Kim

Beth in NC said...

Ok, that did it! I am going to Target or WalMart today and look for those bad boys. I have a linen closet from hell. Seriously. Things will fall on you BECAUSE of blankets and pillows stashed everywhere. That will be my project today!

I'll keep you posted (if I find some).

Love!
b

Whitney said...

You have just sold me on Space Bags. I have to get some before we move.