Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

My Surprise Bouquet of Sunflowers

While the Lord and I worked it out, or worked on my heart, in the yard Saturday,

He surprised me with these:



This Kansas girl adores happy sunflowers!


I've never cut the sunflowers that are growing in my vegetable garden because I enjoy seeing them whenever I am outside.



While I have been praying over issues and working on back to school things, I have found myself inside more than usual. It's like the good Lord knew all of this and somehow purposed for one of the big sunflower stalks to snap with the heaviness of all of the sunflowers.




I couldn't just let them lie there on the rocks of the garden, so I grabbed my gardening scissors and clipped every one off of the stalk.



Aren't they beautiful? I now have a large vase of them in my kitchen and they brighten my day every time that I see them. My granny use to call me her little sunshine....and these little flowers of sunshine were just what this heart of mine needed. God is awesome!


After we worked in the yard together, the sky began to look like this:








I couldn't help but grab my camera and awe in the majesty of the Lord and His brilliant creations. He never stops declaring His love for us and He uses whatever He chooses just to show us His amazing love. Are you missing that love today? All you have to do is look up and wait patiently; your Savior delights in telling you that you are dearly loved!


2 comments:

Lana said...

Gorgeous! I didn't plant a sunflower garden this year so I enjoyed seeing yours!

BEAUTIFUL!!! (And they don't backtalk.) :)

Blessings to you!

Melissa @ Southern Mommas said...

You are such an inspiration and God is using you to spread his word. Blessings to you and your family. Nothing better than a flower deliveryfrom above :)