Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

MRI Today

Update: thank you for your prayers, Rachel slept through the lengthy MRI. We are waiting for the results now.



Good Morning from Ft. Worth!

The internet connection keeps going in and out so I will be brief.

Please, pray for Rachel this morning as she has her MRI and CT scans.

We are praying for the peace that passes all understanding and great results and wisdom for the doctors. I better go. Thanks for praying with us.

7 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Praying my friend. I hope all turns out well!
Hugs.
kim

Michele said...

Sending up prayers for her!

~Michele

Melanie said...

Will be thinking of you all and praying, praying, praying!

sister sheri said...

Praying for Rachel and family!

Tamara Jansen said...

I hope the MRI results are positive. Keep looking up for strength :)

Erica said...

Praying for her and anticipating great news!

Tracy said...

I'm just seeing this, but still praying my friend. Looking forward to hearing an update soon.

Hugs,
Tracy