Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Special Delivery!

Rachel is still doing well. They had to give her a little more pain medicine because she felt like the headaches were beginning to increase. But, she is still doing well. The headaches are about a 7 1/2 right now...but not for long.

The doctor thinks that she may get to go home tomorrow but they want her to be pain free before they let her go. We will stay as long as that takes.

She had a surprise delivery from Granny, Grandpa, and Hannah. The flowers are beautiful and make the room smell absolutely incredible!

R's roommate from Baylor is bringing us lunch. Thanks Scott and Brandie!
They are bringing Chick-filet which is one of Rachel's favorites.

I painted her fingernails and toenails a pretty pink color and then I think we may all take a nap.

(I have pictures to post of our smiling daughter but Blogger is not cooperating this afternoon. I'll try again later.)
Joyfully,
Kristi

5 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I'm glad she's being given some special little treats. That always is fun even when you aren't feeling 100%.
Big hugs my friend.
Kim

Beth in NC said...

God bless you guys. I pray these headaches will be under control asap!

Love,
Beth

Erica said...

Thank you so much for the update. She has been on my mind often!
How fun to have beautiful flowers, nails, and yummy food. I am sure that brought a little joy to the room!

CntryMomma said...

Very relieving to hear that this has been a productive trip/stay in the hospital!! You're a sweet momma paintin' her nails for her. ;o)

LORI

Lana said...

YEAH! That is truly awesome!

I hope your flowers are big Yellow Tyler Texas Roses stuck in tons of chocolate. (Caution: It might cause the headaches to cease and well, just make you fat and sassy instead.) :)

I'm so glad you guys are feeling better!