Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Stopping in to Say Hi!

I'm just stopping in for a quick second to say "Hi!" The countdown for this semester has begun. Who am I kidding? I've been counting down since August 25th! I have a final exam this afternoon, one LAST paper to write tomorrow (thank you Father!), and 2 final exams on Thursday. Hooray!

I will be a new woman Thursday afternoon and I can hardly wait. I am looking forward to just being a wife and mother for the next few glorious weeks of Christmas. Oh, there will be baking, and wrapping, and ....sleep! Oh, wonderful sleep, how I've missed you!

Rumor has it we have slight chance of snow tomorrow. I am just beside myself with delight! I need to get back to studying but I just had to stop and say Hi. I promise to try to be a much better blogger soon...I hope!

Joyfully,
Kristi

6 comments:

Erica said...

I am amazed with how often you have been able to blog in the midst of this crazy sememster. I can remember when it began. I am so glad you are getting a well deserved break. Have fun enjoying these few weeks! I know you will do many memorable things.

Melanie said...

Praying for you, Kristi, as you wrap up the semester with exams and papers!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I hope you get a well deserved break my friend. Get sleep and lots of it. That is of course after you make and eat lots of cookies.
Hugs.

Michele Williams said...

You exhaust me! lol... I don't know how you do it all! Praying for you! You deserve a break... enjoy the few weeks with your family. Blessings.

Leaon Mary said...

Hey Kristi!

I'm so excited for you... and the time at home with your family is going to be SOOO SWEET!
Have a beautiful day Kristi!
I'm still dreaming of spanx for Christmas!

Holykisses,
Lea

Tracy said...

Hang in there, girl! Your energy astounds me. Don't worry about us! We'll be here when you get back. Praying as your finish your work this semester. Something tells me if I listen close on Thursday, I'll be hearing the Hallelujah chorus from your direction!!! ; )

Blessings,
Tracy