Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

I'm Getting Ready...Are You?

Christmas is almost here. My Uncle Tony arrived this morning and my brother comes in tomorrow. I can hardly wait to see him! The girls and I have been busy baking and cooking and laughing. It has been a blast!

I have a new addiction. Yep, I do. It's called: I am officially addicted to watching all of the Hallmark Christmas movies and all of the Falalala Lifetime movies. One day, I was watching 2 at the same time. That takes talent, let me tell you. Yes, I know most of them are cheesy but as Rachel says, "I have officially embraced my Christmas break from school."
The stress is just melting away in the deliciousness of these homemade cinnamon rolls that simply melt in your mouth. Oh, my heavens!
In the words of cousin Eddie from Christmas vacation....they are g-o-o-d!

We are having a meal together with Granny and Grandpa and Uncle Tony at my house tonight then we will be shlepping all of our goodies all the way across...the...yard...to my parent's house for our Christmas Eve celebration. We will have Christmas morning with our girls at our house and then Christmas Day with my in-laws and nephews. We are looking foward to having many treasured moments together this week. How about you?

I just had to share this Christmas video with all of you.
I purchased it from Sermonspice videos for our media at church. It's pretty cute and stinkin' hilarious!

2 comments:

Carry Grace said...

Hey Kristi, Merry Christmas. We are looking forward to many Christmas meals. I have watched my share of Christmas movies. I just can't help it.

Unknown said...

Your plans sound similar to ours. Lots of visits with family! I'm having everyone at my house tomorrow night, then we spend time with my inlaws for lunch on Christmas, and then my side of the family for dinner. Busy, but fun! I'm so blessed they all live close, because for awhile we weren't.