Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Chapmans on GMA


I just received an email that Steven Curtis and Mary Beth Chapman will be on Good Morning America with their two sons and oldest daughter Wednesday morning.




Let's pray that God uses this venue to bring much glory and honor to Himself and that many will be drawn to Him through this interview.


My Dad preached last Sunday on Why do bad things happen to good people. He challenged us to look at our circumstances not with a why me attitude but with a better attitude. We should ask, "How can God use this?" I can't imagine what the Chapman's are experiencing but I am confident that God is using their tragedy for His good purpose and to bring many to Himself. I've cried for them and prayed for them ever since I heard the news. I'm sure they would appreciate your prayers too.


Kristi



1 comment:

Lisa said...

I did not see you had posted this until just now, a day later. But I did see the Chapmans on TV today and oh my what a heartfelt segment it was. I just don't know how you would go on, how do you get out of bed. Your faith I know helps but I can not begin to understand how a youth of only 17 would feel. And the parents, oh my, this is such a tragic story. As a police officer of nearly 22 years I know how a single "accident" changes the lives of so many forever. That is why it is so important for us to always be attentive, thoughtful, during our choice and decision making process. Oh how precious life truly is.