Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Hello November!

Please, pardon the little break from blogging!  I have been terribly sick....like as in I have never been so sick in my life!  Pneumonia is now a 4 letter word in my book and I don't cuss!  It is brutal!!!!  I'm finally on the mend and trying to resume normal life again, just not quite as fast paced as before.  And oh is that hard.

I realized that I don't have a stop button unless a doctor mentions they might be checking for Congestive Heart Failure on top of pneumonia.  What????  I thought both of those were for the elderly only.  Thankfully, it wasn't CHF, just complications from pneumonia and fluid around my lungs.   But, I was on home/bed rest for a week and a half.  I think I watched every single Christmas Hallmark movie available.  Sigh!  I use to enjoy those!

I'm so thankful for the many of you who prayed for me, sent cards, and made the most delicious meals. What a blessing you are!

I did manage to finish editing all of my recent sessions and finish my Christmas shopping from bed!  Delight!

I couldn't resist posting this image today...one of my first sessions back.  We were blessed with the best weather and the most glorious sunlight!

1 comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Well my goodness my friend. I had no idea that it was that serious. I'm very glad you're on the mend.
I'll pray for continued healing and strength.
HUGS!
Kim