Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

The "R" Family {A Sneak Peek}

Hannah and I had a blast with the precious family! The 4 boys were full of energy, belly laughs, and tons of creativity and fun! We enjoyed every minute!  What a great way to start our session, then to try capturing life.  I smile every time I see this image because I can only imagine that this must be a day in the life type photo.  Busy, fun boys playing and running while their Mom and Dad try to capture a few stolen moments to reconnect:




The sky looked like rain was on the horizon, but thankfully it held off for a bit.  I'll take 79 degree temperatures any day. Come on fall!  The boys introduced themselves as Theodore, Alvin, and Simon...so fun!




What a cutie...who just might have a girlfriend already...I'm just sayin'!


And this one cracked me up with his posing.  Gap casting call for this one!


I couldn't help posting this one!  He did a little dance for me and then flashed this smile and my heart swooned!


Oh look at the preciousness in this one too!  Be still my heart!


4 handsome boys with a beautiful mommy and daddy mixed with lots of love and fun equals an absolute blast for this photographer!  Thank you sweet "R" family for the blessing!


No comments: