Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

See You at the Pole 2012

Today is See You at the Pole. A morning set apart for students to gather at the school flag pole. I am so thankful for these students who would gather together early to pray around the flag pole. This is also our Homecoming Spirit Week and today's dress up theme is "Mismatch." How fitting to combine the two. Christians are certainly not perfect and we are all a bit mismatched at times. Don't you agree? In a world where compromise is easy and the "norm" and it's easier to go with the crowd instead of standing up for what is right and Who is right, this is refreshing to see. May they always be set apart for His great honor and glory and His purpose instead of their own. Maybe this world could take a lesson from our students!


Can you see my Hannah? She is very much sporting her best mismatched outfit and has on mustard yellow tights.

It wasn't about the donuts and the juice, although that was a nice treat for the students, but it was all about Him. Perfect start to the day!

No comments: