Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Blessed is He

Hallelujah! Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord! John 12:13

I just had to post this slide (which came from Imagevine) in honor of Palm Sunday.

Can you imagine what that day must have looked like?
I always enjoy getting a palm branch to take home on Palm Sunday and displaying it at our
kitchen table. It is a visual reminder that blesses me all week long.

He is so worthy of our daily praise!

We have had a little set back with Rachel's progress.

Instead of falling apart, I'm choosing to thank and praise the Lord for:
Our neurologist and his nurse; they called us back 2 times yesterday. We didn't have to wait hours or days. Thank You, Father!

I'm thanking the Lord for new medication that seems to have fewer side effects.
I'm thanking the Lord that He is with us in the midst of it all and that nothing is too difficult for the King of kings and Lord of lords! Nothing is impossible! I love that!

My flesh wants to fall apart, but my soul longs to praise!
I would rather praise any day, how about you?

What are you praising the Lord for today?
Joyfully,
Kristi

19 comments:

Denise said...

My prayers are with your dear family.

Angela said...

My flesh wants to fall apart, but my soul longs to praise!
I would rather praise any day, how about you?
amen amen amen....

I am praising God for He is good ALL THE TIME.

Janet Benlien Reeves said...

I don't think I've been here before. Your girls are darling! Your Palm Sunday slide is beautiful. Thank you for sharing that praise-filled verse today.

lori said...

Girl....we are on the SAME PAGE today! What a verse...and what a pause...

Praying with you!
peace, Kiki

lori

Susan said...

Oh what a great verse, and thoughts.

God is truly IN CONTROL and worthy of our praise, no matter what.

Continuing to pray for her complete healing!!!

Holly said...

Hey Kristi,

Stop by my blog and see what you have won!

Blessings on you, Sister!!
Holly

Karen @dixielandcrafts said...

Found you through WFW! You have very beautiful girls. I also have a Rachel though mine is only 3.5! lol

Come on over anytime, my first WFW has an adorable picture of my Rachel on it. :-)

CntryMomma said...

Even though I am not a healthy person 90% of the time, I will not die from my illness. I'm thankful that I fight a syndrome and not a disease.

LORI

Anonymous said...

preparing my heart for the return of the King!

Anonymous said...

What a neat reminder...the palm leaf on the table.

I am sorry for the set back but our God is so able. Prayers Ascending.

I love your words, my flesh wants to fall apart, but my soul longs to praise. I don't think I have ever heard of a better description.

Blessings.

Alexis said...

I'm praising the Lord for encouraging blogs like yours! Even though things are difficult, you never cease to give God the glory.
Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Amydeanne said...

hugs. I'm so glad to hear something positive about the process!

I'm still praying for her!

Beth in NC said...

I can't imagine what it was like!

Yes, God is worthy of praise.

Debra Kaye said...

Kristi,

I'm thanking the Lord for the strong Spirit within you. And I'm taking a moment to pause and pray for your precious girl. My head is killing me today with the barometric changes so I can so appreciate her pain. And as a Mom, I can so understand yours.

We know He is able, my sister...I'm praying. (hugs) to you today. I'm thinking of you!

bp said...

Oh yes, I would rather praise too. Thanks for your encouraging post here and also for your encouragement on my post about Caleb going to K in August.
Hugs to you!

Unknown said...

Kristi, I needed to hear your words tonight. I need to feel God's comfort right now more than any other time in my life. We lost my brother-in-law tonight and I am hurting. I am sorry that your Rachel had some set-backs, but I love how you can praise the Lord through it all. You are so strong.

Sheryl

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh my friend I love your heart. Give God all the glory! I am still praying for a healing for Rachel!
Big hugs.
Kim

Cathy said...

I love that! God inhabits the praises of His people. Praying for your precious daughter ~

sister sheri said...

I find it truly amazing how we are quicker to praise God the more we need Him and rely upon Him. What a transformation!