Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

My Favorite Tuesday Night Activity!

My Rachel went back to college yesterday {sigh!} and I already miss her like crazy!  So much for my resolution to try to attempt to eat a little better.  With Hannah still at basketball practice and One Act Play practice, and Mr. Incredible at work, I came home to a very quiet house...so I drowned my sorrows in a bit of left over mac and cheese and a few bites of chocolate. 

I checked on my Rachel via text and she was doing great and enjoying being reunited with her friends and that makes this heart of mine so happy!  And then I watched the movie Valentine's Day, watched KU beat Baylor, picked up Hannah from One Act Play, Mr. Incredible surprised me with a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks (he speaks my love language), and went to bed.  I've been up since 4 this morning.  We have a full week ahead, it's good to be busy this week.

Tonight is one of my favorite nights of the week;  I get to watch my baby girl on the basketball court.  Go #50!!!!

2 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

It's always hard to say goodbye I'm sure and I think your husband is speaking most women's love language. LOL!
Can't wait to hear about Hannah's game!
HUGS
Kim

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Hey friend~
It's always so nice to read your blog.

Like you...Tuesday nights are one of my favorite too...as I get to watch Andrew play hoops as well.

This season seems extra special....after 14 years of playing year round ball...he's hanging up his basketball shoes. I'm not sure how I feel about it...but...in all honesty...hanging up basketball shoes for wedding shoes...is a good trade off!

Enjoy the game tonight...I'll be thinking about you...while I'm sitting int he gym cheering on the NCU Rams.
:-)