Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

It's a Balmy 79 Degrees Outside

...and it's January 19th. That's crazy! I realize we live in Texas and crazy weather is to be expected, but last week we had 11 inches of snow! Snow, I tell you! Delightful snow!

Which reminds me of this little snowman. I took his picture in front of our Christmas tree....love the beautiful bokeh in the background. I heart snowmen!


Don't you?

4 comments:

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

I <3 snowmen too!! Today...we are a freezing.....0...big FAT egg...zero! lol

I'm hoping we get some snow. Seriously...the ground just has a dusting..and for those of us living in MN..this is so odd.

I miss me some snow..........

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

It's seriously supposed to be 80 for a couple of days this week. Now that's even crazy for Florida.
And I love snowmen too!!
HUGS
Kim

Unknown said...

It's 13 degrees here right now - and we got a couple more inches of snow today.
But it's Michigan & that's to be expected, right?
I would take 79 degrees in january though - I really wouldn't argue with that!
Happy almost Friday!

shelly said...

Hey, we're at that today too...oh wait...without the 7!!!!! Brrrrrr! Supposed to get 9 inches tomorrow and my boys can't wait :)