Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Just a Random Friday Photo

On our way home from the tennis meet, my man was driving, we were singing along with our Passion 2011 CD, I was talking about Hannah's win on Facebook when all of a sudden, Mr. Incredible says, "Quick! Grab your camera!"

I looked up to see the most unusual sight.  So I snapped the above picture.  Something about it tickles my funny bone.  Probably because, I don't know how he got on the bike, and I wonder how he will get off the bike.  In all of my grace, I would become another speedbump on the road.  But, this guy had it going on and he was having such a fun time doing it.  He should be on a billboard or something.

Which made me wonder what kind of caption this photo merits. 
Any ideas?  I'd love to hear your creative ideas.

Yes, that's the sum of my post today.  Pretty random huh?  Aren't you glad you stopped by?!  Let the Good Times Roll!  Ha! 

3 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Did you notice that right about his head is the word "stripe" and he's wearing stripes? LOL!
My caption would be "Just meet me at D's with a ladder G, and don't ask any questions."
Have a fabulous day my friend.
Kim

BARBIE said...

Ha ha! My caption would be "Riding High". I know, boring, but it's all I can think of!

Unknown said...

The 1st thing I notice was the sign "stripe" and then his shirt and thought how coinkydinky was that shot!!!
The bike he was riding came after that......