Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Workin' on the Railroad

Last Friday afternoon, my girls went shopping while I worked until 6:00 before my summer break began. They had fun spending a gift card to the Buckle from Granny and Grandpa. I would get a few texts letting me know where they were going and what they were doing...and it sounded like they were having some fun sister time together.

They waited less than 24 hours before they wore their new outfits. Do you ever remember doing that? I sure do...I still do that sometimes and it makes me feel like a teenager again.

Anyway, on Saturday afternoon, they put on their new outfits and modeled them for their daddy and I. What's a mom to do? I offered to do a photo shoot, of course! What could be more fun? It was a beautiful day, my gorgeous girls, and my camera was fully charged. Pefect! Mr. Incredible offered to drive us around town so we headed to the local railroad tracks. Who knew a photo shoot on the railroad tracks could be so much fun?! I sent these photos off to WHCC for printing yesterday and I can hardly wait to see how they turn out:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They both loved this location where I took senior pictures of Brandon and Chita so I took their picture there too:

Photobucket

We hung out in a few tires too:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Several weeks ago I found an old, rusty, yellow door that I knew would be a fun place to take pictures. We took pictures there too. ;-) I'll try to post those pictures tomorrow.

Have a blessed day!

6 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Your daughters are precious. But I'm sure you didn't need me to tell you that.
Wonderful pictures my friend. Great job and I can't wait to see more.
Hugs
Kim

Tracy said...

Great photos Kristi! I still do that when I get a new outfit, too! = ) That photo of the tennis shoes looks like a perfect blog header photo...very cool!

Ashley said...

I love the pictures!!
I use WHCC also, and i am always so excite to get prints in and see how they really turned out!!

California Natives said...

HI Kristi,
I stumbled across your blog, from another blog...hope you don't mind! I love the pictures you have taken!! I was wondering if you would share( with a complete stranger:))what type of camera you use (as I am looking to upgrade) and also you talked about using Photoshop to correct some pictures, would you mind sharing the version you use! I have read many reviews, and would love to hear a comment from someone who uses it! You have 2 beautiful daughters! God has blessed me with 3 daughters, and I so enjoy watching them grow! Thank you if you can offer some advice about the camera and Photoshop!!

Jaunna said...

Love the pictures! Can you tell me about WHCC? If you are not a professional can you order from them? I wasnt sure since the form asked me for studio name and percentage of photog income. I got a "big girl" (haha) camera last week and want to get "big girl" prints too! :)

Unknown said...

Just getting caught up on some blog reading & saw this post. It reminded me of a senior photo shoot I did. We tried do some shots on the RR tracks downtown in front of what we thought was an abandoned building..nope, it was occupied by a railroad worker who opened the window and YELLED at us to get off the tracks. LOL!!
Guess I'll have to make sure we're in a more remote part of the tracks next time!