Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

It's VBS Week!

Our Vacation Bible School began last night. Mom, Rachel, Hannah, and I along with our friend Mr. Phil, are teaching the 3rd graders and it is so much fun! Our theme this year is Route 254 based on Psalm 25:4 "Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me Your paths."

Our group of 3rd graders were full of energy last night but they also listened so well to the Bible story which thrilled this heart of mine. I had to giggle to myself a little bit last night during the prayer. I taught the Bible story and then led our class in a prayer. I am around teenagers and high school students all day long, so I had to choose my words carefully during the prayer. I want everyone of these 3rd graders to know Jesus and to love Him and to see Him in all of us this week and I want to be careful to not say words that they might not understand but clearly I am use to talking to high school students!

I am so thankful that Jesus makes us what we can't possibly be on our own. Can anyone relate?
He uses us in spite of us and I am so thankful for that! He loves each one of these 3rd graders so much too and we so desperately want them to know that this week...and for their whole lives.

I am looking forward to tonight. I'll try to remember to bring my big girl camera along too because I can't wait for you to see our classroom. So, what are you doing this week?

1 comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

How fun my friend.
The Lord will give you just the right words to say to relate to these 3rd graders. Don't you worry.

And I'm pretty sure that you know what I'm doing this week if you've come within 2 feet of my blog lately. LOL!

Hugs
KIm