Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Mom's Taco Casserole

I hadn't made Mom's Taco Casserole in years. So last month when I was re-organizing my recipes, I came across this one and resolved to make it soon.

It had been so long since I made this for my family, that they responded by asking me to make this new recipe again soon. Oiy!
I thought I would share the recipe with you. You need a 13x9 dish, 1 pound of ground beef, cream of chicken soup, rotel, Ranch style beans, cheddar cheese, and taco Doritos.


Start by cooking the ground beef:
Layer crushed taco Doritos in the bottom of your sprayed dish:


Layer the ground beef:


Add the drained beans:



Add the can of Rotel:


Layer on the cream of chicken soup:


Add a top layer of crushed taco Doritos:

Cover it with cheese:


and bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes until it is bubbly and all the cheese has melted:


I served mine with a doll up of sour cream and a wedge of iceberg lettuce:



It was quick and delicious....thanks Mom!

7 comments:

The Jungs said...

Yummy!! I will definitely have to try this soon, it looks so good! I think I can get most of those ingredients here. Would regular pinto beans work instead of ranch style?

Erica said...

That looks very yummy! I will have to try that soon.

bp said...

I think I have the stuff to make this for supper!! Thanks for the idea!

Tracy said...

Looks yummy! Thanks for sharing. Going to have to try that one, for sure. = )

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

YUM-OH!!

I'm sitting here at work eating my lunch...trying to figure out my grocery list for the week...and there it is...something I KNOW my family will love.

Thanks for sharing this yummy recipe!!

:0)

Leaon Mary said...

Thanks Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna make this one my lieb!!
I might have to divide the can of rotel though and pulverize half so Myguy doesn't witness any tomatoes on his plate. lol

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!