Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

The "R" Family {A Sneak Peak}

Saturday afternoon I had the fun of photographing the "R" children. I had a precious little 3 month old at my house for an hour for his photo shoot and then we had some fun finding a few places around town for some more photo opportunities for all four of them. Here is baby Jet looking right at me with those dreamy eyes:



He was getting very sleepy so we layed him down in this old tub that I have had in my family for generations and he drifted right off to sleep:


But we woke him up to put on his baby bumblebee costume and he was the happiest little bee ever:

We changed his clothes one more time and then had some fun taking pictures of them all together:

This little guy was so funny.  He would only smile when I mentioned Iron Man.  I'm not sure what he was thinking about here, but I like that ornery look in his eyes:



Big brother looks like he stepped off the pages of an American Eagle catalogue...they all did for that matter.  Their mom did such a great job putting all of the outfits together so perfectly. 
And super model pose time!  I love how the light is streaming through this old door. 
They liked the old door too.....peek-a-boo!

With one more outfit change, we headed to the railroad tracks.  I love how blue the sky is in this picture it makes Miss Madison really stand out.
After a few pictures we heard it...it was a train....and it was coming quickly!  I had flashbacks of watching the movie Unstoppable last weekend (great movie-just very intense) so we got of the tracks as quickly as possible.
And watched as it flew past us....thankful that we finished in perfect timing. God is so good!

"R" family, I hope that you enjoyed your sneak peak.  More pictures to follow in your gallery soon!

2 comments:

Erica said...

What cool pictures. They are all beautiful kiddos! Love the old door and train track ideas. Very clever!

BARBIE said...

Beautiful pictures Kristi, as always!