Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Stopping in to Say Howdy!

I've been working on my blog a little...can you tell? What do you think? I think this whole changing up your template thing is a lot of work and a little stressful at times...like when I nearly deleted the entire thing...goodness gracious!

I'll still be tweaking it here and there but at least the majority is up and running~whew! It is on days like these that I miss beaches like this:


Photobucket
Ah, St. John...how I miss you!
I better get myself ready for the day. I have 2 photo shoots today~a sweet little 7 month old baby girl, and an awesome family shoot this evening. I can hardly wait!

5 comments:

Kathy C. said...

I like how your new blog design is coming together...lookin' good. :)
I want to bask on that beach...it's gorgeous!

Beth in NC said...

Lookin' good! I especially love the header with the girls!

BARBIE said...

I absolutely love what you've done with your blog so far. Loving the pictures of the girls in the header!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I think it's looking good. Are you turning it into a photography blog strictly?
I love that picture. I believe I remember reading about that vacation last year right? You stayed in a cool house to right? I was loving it.
Your pictures that you are doing are beautiful.
HUGS
Kim

Melanie said...

I like the changes you've made... looks great!