Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.
Today I am thankful for so many things! Thank you Father, for this beautiful day and the warm sunlight that beckoned my eyes to open this morning and Your sweet invitation to join You in fellowship and the reading of Your Word. I have more blessings than I can count.
"How precious are your thougths to me, O God!" Psalm 139:17.
Here are just a few I wanted to share with my friends in this fun new blogging world:
Joy and laughter in our home last night!
We cleaned out our game room closet yesterday and found Twister.
I delighted in watching the girls play until they begged me to play too.
How long has it been since I played twister? Oh, my! We laughed until we nearly cried.
This was so much fun! Thank you God for incredible daughters, joy and laughter, and the privilege of being their Momma. My cup runneth over!

My man called me on his way home from work to tell me that he wanted
to go grocery shopping. What? Want to go grocery shopping? Are you serious???
I was delighted and blessed by his generous heart. That's my man!!! He had such fun picking out things and shopping and he surprised me with two wonderful treats that I just adore: Starbucks Coffee and Hot Tamales. Wow does he know how to get to my heart!
I'm thankful for dear husband and for his great love for the Lord, for me, and for our daughters.

What about you? I'm thankful that you stopped by my blog today. I pray that you too feel dearly loved by the Father and that your cup runneth over too.
May you have a blessed and joy filled day today!

Joyfully,
Kristi


8 comments:

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, what could be better than a game of twister, and yummy hot tamales!! Bless you sweetie.

Susan said...

Hi Kristi,

I think this may be my first time to your awesome blog!!

What a great TT post.

Your daughters are just beautiful, (like mom).

I love your grateful heart.

Welcome to blogland, it's so nice to meet you, I'll be back♥

Laurie Ann said...

Great list of things to be thankful for. God bless you for sharing. Have a great Thankful Thursday!

Unknown said...

Kristi,

This man of your rocks. Starbucks and Hot Tamales. What more could you want.

Delightful post and loved the girls photo playing twister. God is indeed wonderful and fills our lives. Nice to meet you. Hugs!

Erica said...

I really enjoyed checking out your blog today. I am from TX as well, and I also attended Baylor for a while. Where in TX are you? We live in FL currently, but we are praying for the Lord to move us back home! I loved your "thankfuls" for today!
Erica

Anonymous said...

LOL oh my goodness I use to play twister as well growing up :-)

Amy

bp said...

Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog today.

I liked the pictures you included. Twister is such fun! That is so sweet your husband got that for you.

eph2810 said...

How cool that you and your girls had a great time playing twister :) - laughter is just a great medicine :)

How cool that your beloved picked up a couple things just for your enjoyment :)

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us.

Be blessed today and always...