Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Sweet Cousin Session {A Sneak Peek}

What a fun Cousin Session!  Beautiful children, beautifully dressed, surrounded by beautiful light. Delight!


This is the birthday girl!  Isn't she beautiful?  I wanted to capture the back of her dress too.  I miss big bows on my girl's dresses.  


Her cousin is so pretty and so sweet!  Do you see her tongue peeking through?  So cute!


And her beautiful big sister!  At the end of the session, she chose a mustache from the Treasure Box. 
 Love that!


This is their baby brother.  He was so fun to photograph too.  Love his "Mohawk!"  


The Birthday Girl's big brother.  He was singing me the funniest song.  So handsome! 


And his baby sister.  She is so smiley and reminds me of a real Madame Alexander doll.  So beautiful!



And their cousin who just may get a call from GQ one day.  Hello, handsome!



I have several favorites from their Session but this ranks up at the top!  
Mr. B was winking back at me.  So adorable and makes me smile every time I look at this image!  

Thank you sweet family for the blessing of taking your photos!  I can hardly wait for you to see your Gallery!


No comments: