Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

First Week, I Survived!


It may be a bit premature to say that I survived the first week of school because it is only 7 in the morning, but I'm going to throw caution to the wind and press on and claim victory that I survived my first week of school!!!!  Yay!!

I'm not normally this dramatic over the first week of school, but this week has been a doozie of a first week! Honestly, I am thankful to be a high school teacher! I am blessed to teach in our small town, I enjoy my coworkers and my students.  But this school year start has been a bit different than in years past.  

Usually by the end of the school year I feel like I am crawling to the finish line, hoping to make it.  Ha!  This year, I am already there.  Oiy!!!  

Monday's devotional was this, "It is not in me!"  Seriously, it's a passage in Job and was the daily devotion from Streams in the Desert for Monday.  I laughed out loud when I read it.  

But, God has called me to teach and I will continue to trust in His perfect plan, His perfect ways, and keep looking up....because that is where my help comes from.  I resolved to spend my days in the classroom with joy and that is what I am striving to do every day.  

I'm praising Him for all He has done this week, even the things I know that I missed seeing Him in, and claiming victory for this new school year that, "With God, all things are possible!"  

No comments: