Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Happy Father's Day

I love my dad!  I really feel that when God chose all of the men in the world to be my daddy, He absolutely chose the best!  I have to keep this short, because I know his love for reading wordy cards...and probably blogs too. Ha!


Thank you for loving mom above all else except for the Lord.  My girls and I were just talking about you two and how fun it is to watch your relationship.  Your love for each other is fierce and so admirable!


This is one of my favorites!  Thank you for loving me....even the times when you loved me too much to let me act that way and for always being one of my biggest fans!



Thank you for teaching me that life really is an adventure and to live each day with joy and a song (you can whistle better than anyone).    This image makes me smile.  You carried every "special rock" we found in that backpack. It surely weighed 50 pounds.





Thank you for making my dorm at Baylor feel a bit more like home.  I was the only Freshman in either dorm who had a custom built vanity, book case, and place for my refrigerator. That was awesome!




I watched as you beautifully officiated a special wedding last weekend.  The words you chose and the way you made the couple feel so special was wonderful...but nothing compared to my wedding.  I pray you have the blessing of officiating at Rachel and Hannah's weddings one day too!  And thank you for loving me enough to make my man take a test before we were allowed to get married.  We will be passing this on to our girls for sure!




Thank you for the way you love your granddaughters!  Oh, they love you so much too!  You are some of their biggest fans and encouragers.  I always adore basketball season, but I love it even more when you are sitting right beside me as we are watching Hannah on the court!


I could have posted a million other pictures and written so much more.  I really am trying to keep this short. Ha!  Thank you for being the Dad that every girl dreams about having, the Spiritual Leader that every home desires, the Grandpa every grandchild wishes they had, and my favorite Pastor in the world.  Happy Father's Day!  You are dearly loved!



No comments: