Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Creating Your Statement Wall

One of my most favorite parts (and yes, I have many favorite parts) of my photography business is designing custom Statement Gallery Walls for my clients. Honestly, seeing images that I was blessed to take on my client's walls fills me with joy!  And hearing my clients tell me how much they enjoy gazing at their Statement Gallery Walls every time they walk past their images thrills me!

I know how they feel!  Every time I walk past my Statement Wall of my girls in my living room, I smile.  My Statement Wall has an image of my girls together when our Hannah was born and an image of my girls as teenagers.  I'm tearing up just writing this post. {sigh!} Time flies way too quickly, where have the years gone?  Our Rachel is now in college and I look at my Statement Gallery Wall even more when she is at school.  Why? Because I miss her like crazy and long for the weekends and summers (yay!) when she is back home with us.  I like my nest to have all of my loves safe and sound inside. Can you relate?

A house really does become a home when photography is on the walls. 

I adore this family! What a blessing to capture their newborn baby girl with her adoring Big Brother and Big Sister.  These images are precious and so is the love connection represented in each image.  I smile every time I look at them...and I'm just the photographer.  To me, there is love captured and pure joy represented in each image.  I can almost imagine the incredible memories these three are going to make growing up together...and if I listen really hard, I can almost hear the giggles abounding.

When you are planning a Statement Gallery Wall....


Make sure it makes a statement.  While the one image is beautiful on this wall, the wow factor is all five images together. 


Seriously, it takes my breath away.  I adore this Statement Wall!  I created 4 different Statement Wall ideas for my client.  I am so thankful I am not the one having to make the choice.  I like them all. And as a mom, I know their gorgeous mommy is going to one day be standing, gazing at her babies, and be like me wondering where the time has gone.  Oh if these images had smell-a-vision too! There is nothing quite like the smell of our newborn babies, is there?

Yes, photography is expensive...it seems most things worth having these days are too.  My Statement Wall is priceless to me...and I am positive this Statement Wall will be to these parents too.  Precious newborns only stay little for such a short time....but so do our children.

Images to Treasure....what a blessing!

Now you are off to look at your walls, aren't you?  Me too, I think I have a new Statement Wall in mind.  If you are thinking that too, I would love the blessing of being the photographer to capture your Images to Treasure.  I have only 9 Saturday sessions remaining until January, and limited sessions this summer....but as always will try to find the perfect date to capture you!  You may email me {kristi@kikiscornerphotography.com} or visit my website (www.kikiscornerphotography.com) and fill out the Inquiry Form.

Thank you for dropping by my little corner of the world today.  Have a blessed day filled to overflowing with absolute joy!





 

No comments: