Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Hard Boiled Eggs-the Easy Way!

Cue the music....aaah!  We finally found the easiest way to make hard boiled eggs.  Yes!!!  And it is super easy!


1.  Don't use eggs the day you purchase them.  I'm not really sure why, but it really is true:



2. Put your eggs in a muffin tin and preheat your oven to 325 degrees.  When your oven is ready, slide the muffin tin in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.



3.  As soon as the 30 minutes are up, put your baked eggs (shell and all) in a bowl of ice water.  I usually leave mine for a few minutes or sometimes longer depending on what I am doing.



 4.  This is the best part!  To peel (and I have always dreaded this part until now) take a knife and cut down the middle of the egg all around to crack the shell.



5.  And then peel away. So easy!


6.  They are perfectly cooked hard boiled eggs....without the mess of boiling!  Do you see that little rust on the bottom half of the egg?  That's where the egg rested in the muffin tin-nothing to worry about.


7.  Enjoy!


No comments: