Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Kikis Corner Photography Black Friday Specials!!

I am soooooooooo thankful for my amazing clients and so many of you who are anxiously waiting for your 2013 sessions that I wanted to show my thanks by offering amazing specials. I am so excited about these sales!

If you have been waiting to book a Kiki's Corner Photography Session, this is the perfect time to receive a never-before discounted Session Fee! Full Session with a discount price. Aw esome sauce!

Perhaps, you have been waiting for the perfect time to Deck Your Halls and Walls with beautiful Canvas or Standout images from your session (or you may even pre-purchase for your 2014 session), now is the BEST time to take advantage of these incredible sales!

Class of 2013 SENIORS (or Class of 2014 Seniors if you want to get a jump on your senior year) , this is the PERFECT time to take advantage of the fantastic Senior VIP Packages that have never been offered at these steep discounts.

These specials are all happening this weekend on my facebook business page. Be watching and don't miss out!!!! Happy Thanksgiving every one!



No comments: