Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Mustang Cheerleaders {A Sneak Peek}

We have known these girls since they were itty-bitty. Even though we don't see them as often as we would like, it's fun to watch them grow up. They seem to be growing up just as quickly as our girls. And we all know, that is way too fast! This year, they are both cheerleaders. I'm not sure if they will get to cheer together very often, but how cool that they both are Mustang Cheerleaders! And yes, I can nearly see big sister shaking her head. If she were writing this, she would probably tell you that she is a Varsity cheerleader and her little sister is JV and their mom is a cheerleading sponsor. I hope they both enjoy cheering together when they can this year because big sister's senior year will be over before they know it.


I told Mr. Incredible that I need this truck! I don't care if it has an engine in it or not. I need this truck.  Ha!  I couldn't even tell you if it is a Ford, GMC, or whatever but, I can tell you it looks great in pictures!  I know this one isn't for sale but I'm constantly on the lookout for just the right truck with great character.  In my mind, it's an old Ford and I'm going to call it Harrison Ford.  Ha!

Anyway, here are the beautiful Mustang Cheerleader sisters with "Harrison Ford!"




And on this cool flat bed trailer just waiting for us in a field:



I don't have a clue what this thingy is but it looks great in pictures with a beautiful JV cheerleader standing in front of it:



I hope their daddy has lots of shotguns around their house!  They are beautiful!



Love the sunlight in her hair:


And rusty old barns bring me all kinds of delight too!  I'm so thankful these two were willing to meet me on an early summer morning for a few photos.  And I hope they have an amazing year! Two bits, four bits, six bits a dollar. All for the Mustangs! Stand up and holler!


No comments: