Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Batter Up!

It's baseball season and my nephews are both playing ball! Last Saturday, after the "P" family photo shoot, my man and I got to go watch our youngest nephew play some ball. It was soooooooo hot outside; I think it was 93 degrees at 11:00 and we all felt like we were melting, but it was worth it to get photos like these!

Our oldest nephew was one of the announcers in the booth.  Cousin Chan-man was first up to bat.  I couldn't peel my legs off the ever-so-hot bleachers fast enough to take a picture at then end of the fence-maybe next time Chandler, please pardon the through the fence shot. My youngest nephew was waiting in the dugout for his turn.  He looks  focused!
Our friend Stran was ready for his turn to bat.  Love the look of shear focus and determination in his eyes. 
Finally, "Double A," took his turn at bat.



He carefully watched the ball and waited patiently for just the right one. The third picture, if you look carefully, shows the one he decided to hit. 

Run, Double A, run!


Run like the wind!  Love this picture:


After he finished his turn, I watched the cousins who had just spotted the water fountain.  And we all wanted to be kids again playing in the water fountain. So fun and refreshing!

This little cousin told me that he was going to take the water fountain home for me and he tugged and tugged on it.  Finally, he smiled and said, "We leave it here!"  The concession stand was hopping on that hot Saturday morning.  These three sweet cousins had fun picking out a special treat. 
It's starting to feel like summer time!

No comments: