Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

That's My Senior Contest {Enter Your Photo by 9/2/11 at Midnight}


Attention all Seniors, Parents of Seniors, Grandparents of Seniors, anyone that knows and loves a Class of 2012 senior:

Kiki's Corner Photography is hosting a First Annual, "That's My Senior," contest.  The lucky winner will win a free VIP Senior Photo Shoot valued at $800. 

Here is the 411:

You have until Midnight, September 2, 2011 (yes, that is this Friday night-don't forget) to submit your one photo of your senior when he/she was a baby or toddler.  All entries will then be uploaded on to the Kiki's Corner Photography facebook page listed under photos where the voting for the favorite, "That's My Senior" will take place.

All in the Details:

Email your cutest baby/toddler photo to Kristi {kristi@kikiscornerphotography.com}, put "That's My Senior" as the subject and attach your photo. Please also make sure to tell us the name you use on FaceBook so that we can appropriately label and tag the photo entries when we upload them to FaceBook.
In your email  please include your first and last name and the first and last name of your senior.   (Following FaceBook rules and regulations, entries may not be collected via FaceBook and winners may not solely be notified via FaceBook).

After we receive your photos, we'll upload them to our "That's My Senior," contest album on FaceBook. (Please allow 2 days for your photos to be uploaded).

Beginning, Monday September 5th, 2011, after you see your photo appear in the album you will then be able to "share" the link to your photo where it is located on our FaceBook Page and encourage your friends and family to vote for your senior by visiting Kiki's Corner Photography fan page, "liking" Kiki's Corner Photography fan page and "liking" your photo. Voting ends September 12, 2011 at midnight.

You may also blog about the contest and share the link to your photo, tweet about it, email the link to your friends and family and more!

The "That's My Senior," prizes for photos most votes are....

•Grand Prize: Free unique VIP Senior Photo Shoot valued at $800 with Kiki's Corner Photography {The Senior photo that receives the most "likes."}

•Runner Up: $100.00 Print Credit for future Photo Sessions from Kiki's Corner Photography {The senior photo that receives the 2nd most "likes."}

•(3) Random Winners will each receive $50 off their Senior Photo Session with Kiki's Corner Photography
{Based on the following additional methods of entry not on "likes."}.


Additional methods of entry?

1.(1) You automatically receive 1 entry for submitting a photo of your senior (baby/toddler photos only please-all others will be disqualified).  Leave a comment on this blog letting me know that you did this (If you leave a comment as "Anonymous, please give your name in the comment so I know who to credit).

2.(1) You will receive 1 extra entry for becoming a Fan of Kiki's Corner Photography on FaceBook. {But only after "liking" my page and coming back here and leaving a separate comment telling me that you "liked" my page}.

3.(1) You receive 1 extra entry for signing up for Kiki's Corner Photography's newsletter {Make sure to leave a separate comment telling me that you signed up for the newsletter}.

Exceptions:  Baby/toddler photos of Class of 2012 seniors only!!!  Please, only enter this contest if you live in our area of Texas or are willing to travel to my little corner of the world.  As much as I would love to visit you followers who live in Hawaii or Australia, or the Netherlands, I'm just unable to do that now....maybe someday.  :-)  Remember, these photos will be posted in Facebook, I will use your senior's first names in the captions, but remember they will be posted on the world wide web for all to see.
Winners will be announced on my blog, so be watching!

I think that is it for the fine print and details.  What are you waiting for???? 

No comments: