Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Looking Over my Back Fence

Mr. Incredible saw this.  He had just come in from his School Board Meeting and he told me to grab my camera.  I grabbed my camera, praying it wasn't a nasty rattlesnake he wanted me to see.  Much to my delight, it was this little gal:


She was calling to her man...but her man wasn't listening. Hmmm??? Sound familiar? Ha! So, in true female style, she got a little closer and called to him again:


But, he must have been watching the big game or something, because he didn't respond. I betcha he had to sleep on a different tree branch last night. Ha!

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

Hello Kristi,
Thanks for your nice comment !
Your photo for Texture Tuesday is so beautiful, love the flowers and the postcard background !
Lovely wishes,
Sylvia

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

What kind of bird is that? Very cool. And it seems like in our parts it's the male cardinals that call and don't get an answer. Ha! Ha!
Have a great day.
Kim

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Kristi~
You are TOO funny.

Thanks for the laugh on a Wednesday afternoon.

Have a great week my friend.

Kim~

Cathy said...

Aw, such a cute little bird. Your girls are beautiful, and I love you header. Blessings ~

Kathy Schwanke said...

LOL! That's great commentary and photography!!!

I thought the goat was alive too!!! Not sure if I would want him on my wall....You are a trooper!