Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Zane~Senior 2011 {A Sneak Peak}

I have to admit surviving my first photography busy season during the months of November and December left me ready for a little break;  January provided just that.  It was a welcome rest but I was quickly growing anxious to start photographing again.  Zane's momma and I spoke in the fall about his senior portraits and this past Saturday was the much anticipated day.

We could not have been blessed with a more perfect afternoon.  The temperature was a perfect 67 degrees and the sunlight was absolutely glorious!  What a joy to get to photograph such an amazing young man.  He plays soccer for his school and one day hopes to be a pilot...so cool!

Although his team had just lost their soccer game only hours before our photo shoot, he was a great sport and still flashed his amazing smile...and those eyes...don't get me started.  He told me that he doesn't have a date to prom, but after these photos, I think he is going to have several offers to choose from.

Zane, thank you for spending part of your afternoon with me.  I'm praying big blessings over your life as you follow the path your Heavenly Father has prepared for you.  Enjoy your sneak peak!











1 comment:

Debra Kaye said...

May the Lord bless him indeed! What a handsome young man and what a great job, Kristi!