Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Howdy

Happy Friday to all of you! I can't believe it has nearly been 2 weeks since my last post. A lot has happened that I can't wait to blog about, but for now it will have to wait. I am taking my last major teacher-related test for certification today at noon. Please, pray if you think about me. It is the PPR test that all teachers are required to take and pass. If you know me at all, I don't want to just pass, I want to Pass by a good margin. This test should only take 3 hours instead of 5 1/2 and I am thankful!

After this test I have only one MAJOR test to go, 2 little presentations, and then...I am so ready....my graduation! Praise You, Father!

I turned in my 100 page unit lesson plan this week and guess what, half of my brain returned (I just typed brian instead of brain, maybe 1/4 of my brain returned-ha!).

Anyway, I've missed ya'll sooooooo much and I can't wait to get back to blogging. I received a special award from the President and Chancellor of UT that I can hardly wait to share with you. It's a gift from the Lord for sure. I have a giveaway in the near future too, so be watching.

I better get back to my review session. Blessings to you!

Joyfully,
Kristi

7 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

It was good to hear from you my friend. I can't wait to hear all about your "adventures".
BIG Hugs!
Kim

bp said...

I've missed your posts! You'll be in my prayers today. You are so close to finishing, good job! What a great feeling!

Lana said...

You have been missed!!!

The Lord has so many wonderful things in store for you!
Blessings to you!!!

Erica said...

So glad that you are back! You have been missed greatly. I can't wait ot hear about your award. Way to go!

sister sheri said...

Looking forward to hearing you boast on the Lord!

Unknown said...

Kristi - so good to hear from you! I will keep you in my prayers. Can't wait to hear more!

Michele Williams said...

Great to finally hear from you! You have worked so hard... You deserve an award...enjoy graduation my friend!

Blessings...