Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Joy at the Work of His Hands

Happy Word Filled Wednesday!
(Please, excuse the way this picture is being displayed...Blogger does not want to cooperate today for some reason)
The verse says:
"For You, O LORD, have made me glad
by what You have done,
I will sing for joy
at the works of Your hands." Psalm 92:4



There are signs of spring all around...there are signs of spring in my heart too!
We are rejoicing in the goodness of all that our great God has done.

Rachel is doing so well, Hannah is having such a blast in junior high, R and I are blessed to overflowing.

Our heart sing for joy at the work of His hands! We are humbled by His love and the very thought that He somehow takes joy in us...what a wonderful thought!

He takes joy in you too. How has He made you glad today?

Joyfully,
Kristi
Please visit my friends for more Word Filled Wednesday inspiration

14 comments:

Deanna said...

Your girls are simply beautiful. I love that picture. We have those trees all around our neighborhood and I just love them!

Laurie Ann said...

Praising the Lord for such wonderful news! Beautiful picture and verse, too. Happy WFW!

LauraLee Shaw said...

That photo is gorgeous. Wow. Happy WFW!

Teresa Lee Rainey . . . said...

Love, Love, Love those first signs of Spring. Seeing God's beauty all around certainly makes me "sing for joy". Happy WFW!

Kathy Schwanke said...

Dear sister, I rejoice with you in the work of His hands in your life.

I love your photo! I cannot wait for some buds around here. Finally two days ago, I was able to remove the greenery from my tubs and boxes!! They were frozen in!

I am rejoicing in a few nice days in a row among many other blessings with God working all around me!

lori said...

Kristi,
Seems we ALL have SPRING on our minds!
I love this!!
Peace!
lori

Susan said...

Great pictures!

Oh, I rejoice with you for all God has done.

I'm so blessed your daughter is doing well now.

Have a great day!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

What a great WFW. I love all the spring flowers. And, I'm glad I didn't have to read the verse sideways.

Denise said...

May God continue to sweetly bless your family.

Alexis said...

Wonderful post - so cheery and full of promise. Thanks for your update and for sharing.

Debra Kaye said...

Kristi,

Sweet friend ... this is such amazing news! I'm rejoicing with you! Sorry I'm getting here late today...we had to pick up Josh from the airport. He has been in Minnesota snowboarding for spring break. Sounds backwards, huh? lol

Big big hugs to you!!

Amydeanne said...

oh gorgeous!! i love "spring time"

and like Deanna, your pics of your girls always make me smile! they are such a lovely image of sweetness!

sister sheri said...

He has made me glad... by showing me the same verse in multiple places today... it is comforting how He confirms Himself.

Unknown said...

Kristi, your blog is so special because you remind me to praise the Lord each and every time, no matter what is happening. I thank you for that!